Thursday, January 5, 2012

It wouldn't be a New Years if it didn't have REGRETS.

Hello my fellow bloggers.
I have not yet succumbed to the addiction of blogging, but I like memories and who uses pen and paper these days? Well it's a new year bringing new hopes, losses, memories and most of all those infamous regrattable "Oh shit" moments. One of my top ten moments would have to be, texting my mom a text that was supposed to go to my friend. Of course the text couldn't be just a nonchalont, "Oops" text oh no! That'd be to easy, this was one of those "NEVER let your mother see this text under no circumstance messages." Let's just say there was a bit of yelling on her part and a bit of stupidity on mine. It's been a hard year with one of my best friends moving a whole forty minutes away, you know how that is. My best friends Brookes' dad passed away and one of my very best friends did also. It's been hard and frustratingly confusing, but i figure I've grown up a lot in the past year. I'm ready for 2012!

2 comments:

  1. Yes you have had a hard year, think positive for a new year to get you over the bad times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lyrics New Years Prayer poem

    by Charlotte Anselmo:


    Thank you Lord for giving me

    The brand new year ahead

    Help me live the way I should

    As each new day I tread.


    Give me gentle wisdom

    That I might help a friend

    Give me strength and courage

    So a shoulder I might lend.


    The year ahead is empty

    Help me fill it with good things

    Each new day filled with joy

    And the happiness it brings.


    Please give the leaders of our world

    A courage born of peace

    That they might lead us gently

    And all the fighting cease.


    Please give to all upon this earth

    A heart that's filled with love

    A gentle happy way to live

    With Your blessings from above.

    ReplyDelete